Sunday, October 4, 2009

For good or for bad.

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long but there is not much to blog about. There are so many couples in Tenby now. ): Is this for good or for bad? Some relationships have broken up friendships and forced apart supposedly 'best friends forever'. While som make the couples very happy. Sigh. ): Life has changed so much! I have new friends and suddenly I've become the consoler for all the broken hearts. -.- Its like I'm just a sidekick, everybody gets the action and I wait till everything finishes and console the losers and congratulate the winners. Well, I guess thats the way life is suppose to be for a guy like me. Just an outcast and sidekick. ): (But don't get me wrong. Im happy just to be the sidekick. Its better than doing nothing at all like last year)

LOL ( Lots of Love),
David (:

No comments:

Post a Comment