Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A sucky day?

Well today's day at school sucked. We had malay first and we did a karangan which was like standard 1 difficulty lol. I was put in advance for malay :(, really wanted to go to intermediate though. ;D After that we had science. Mr Lee is gone (sob sob). Then we had mathematics then mandarin. I was put in intermediate for mandarin and didnt really understand the paper I was given but whatever! :D Then we had music. The music room was so different! They had computers at the side and more keyboards. Then I went to go play basketball at the court. I really sucked at the beginning because I didnt play for like 1 month. -.- After that we had like 1 hour of free period at our form room. All we did was cut and paste our timetables and merit pages. Well nothing else to put here for today. Hope you liked my day! (though I didnt -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment